MyNikko.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hosing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyNikko.com Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
inga

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:53 pm    Post subject: Hosing Reply with quote

Someone has to start a subject.

I am trying to find a good tenant, tidy and clean, to share housing in Vancouver.

Razz Mr. Green Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:00 pm    Post subject: Housing Reply with quote

I saw a post from a 35yr old male who is looking for an inexpensive place to live. He is currently on disability due to drug resistant depression. He requires peace and quiet, a warm shower and a safe place to rest his head. He also requests if anyone has any ideas or suggestions.

He needs encouragement, so I forwarded him a message as below:

Arrow Noone can go back and make a brand new start.
Anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.

God did'nt promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.Idea

Disappointments are like road bumps, they slow you down a bit but you will enjoy the smooth road afterwards.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friend of mine is a realtor. He felt quite stressful recently. And he spent some money to a meditation class.

I lent him a book "The practice of Wisdom".

"There is a purpose to life's events, to teach you how to laugh more or not to cry too hard."

Cheers!
Razz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An Italian posted for bartering in exchange for low rent. She can teach Italian, Fashion Design, Textile Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, styling and imaging, coordinate wardrobe, reorganize and reorder closets, and kitchen cabinets, run errands, cook, house sit, dog sit or simply live in the compound, be of company and be present in case of assistance.

She sounds cool to be a good companion.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Italian designer will meet with me to discover if we can fulfill our dreams together. She is new to Vancouver. She was not happy with the life in New York, much too stressful. She has back Italy to try and found it is not the place for her.

Vancouver, actually, is tough too. No where is perfect.

Move on! Cherish every moment!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool OK, guess what? We finally met together, me and that Italian-Canadian, a fabric and garment designer. It turned out that she is a spiritualist. She reads my mind. We just meant to meet together.

I will bring her to Grinville Island to see the shop of dying fabric. We will work together and weave our dreams.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Green

This designer was looking for a place to have separate entrance and privacy.

Originally, she did not like to be my tenant because the room is in basement and I would not allow a pet at home. I love animals, however, a house with full carpet is not good to have pets.

She is like a frightening small cat. She is afraid that I will push her for religion as well. She has no idea if I will turn to bad attitude toward her in future. Her current strong-believed religious landlady was originally very friendly to her. But they are not in the same frequency. She hates religious program, religious singing all day long, so they can not get along with each other. She tries to run. Finally, she will be my tenant.

Everything has its cause and effect , should cherish the effect and then make it a good destiny.

Laughing

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: Dalai Lama Reply with quote

Dalai Lama heading to Lotus Land for two days

Vancouver Sun

Thursday, May 18, 2006

VANCOUVER - The Dalai Lama will pay a two day visit to Vancouver in September to inaugurate the Dalai Lama Centre for Peace and Education - the first institution in the world to bear his name.

Plans are underway to build the 30,000 square foot cultural centre in downtown Vancouver at a location yet to be announced, said Victor Chan, founding director of the $30 million centre.

Chan, who has known the Dalai Lama for 30 years, said Thursday that more specific details of the project will be released while the Dalai Lama is in town from Sept. 8 to Sept. 10.

"It will be unique because it will be the first centre in the world to bear his name and it will be a cultural institution geared to engaging the heart and mind in the search for peace," said Chan.

He said the centre would have no religious or political affiliation but would promote peace through education, personal transformation and dialogue.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyNikko.com Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum