MyNikko.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[轉貼] Taiwanese media out! 台灣媒體被洋基逐出門

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikko
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: [轉貼] Taiwanese media out! 台灣媒體被洋基逐出門 Reply with quote

台灣霉體被洋基逐出門

〔自由時報記者林淑娟/台北-紐約連線報導〕王建民拿下第17勝,台灣人與有榮焉,不過網友卻砲轟多家電視台駐美記者賽後採訪總教練托瑞時,缺乏專業水準,還遭公關人員訓斥︰「Taiwanese media, out, please.」被趕出場,網友抱怨:「明明贏球很開心,但看到電子媒體丟臉丟到國外,反而一肚子火。」

據洋基官網yes電視台播出的畫面,一開始,台灣各新聞台就失禮地將麥克風統統湊上托瑞的臉上,尤其中天的大麥克風不但貼近托瑞的臉頰,還幾乎擋掉yes二分之一個畫面,讓一向好脾氣的托瑞也板起臉瞪著記者,然後不耐煩地將麥克風往下按。

網友批評這些記者沒受過專業訓練又不作功課,問了托瑞許多白目問題,不但要托瑞解釋吉昂比、羅德裡魁茲沒有上場的原因,還不禮貌地插話,又問對方:「是因為你對王建民很有信心,所以才做這樣的安排嗎?」

有網友氣憤地說,乾脆幫電子媒體記者想好題庫算了,以免他們又繼續丟臉,拖累為國爭光的王建民。

昨天東森美洲衛視駐紐約辦事處總監王一如以「該場次不在美國東區開打」為由,無法回應此事;至於TVBS-N、中天等新聞台也說毫無所悉,拒絕評論。

------
觀賞採訪影片

這段被洋基專屬之紐約《YES》電視台放在網站供球迷瀏覽的訪談短片,一開始就出現爭先恐後的台灣電子媒體,把美國一位女記者擠到一旁,受訪的托瑞教頭見狀,趕緊把這位女記者「扶正」。隨後某家台灣電視台的麥克風,又大剌剌地擋住托瑞半張臉,托瑞只好用手把麥克風壓了下來;接下來,台灣媒體搶先提問幾個如上述不太營養、又完全集中在建仔的問題。最後負責維持訪問秩序的洋基公關人員,以平和的語氣說了聲:「Taiwanese media out,please.(台灣媒體請退場)」聽說台灣媒體在播出的時候自己剪掉不敢播出來。

------
[09-09 vs 金鶯] YES 托瑞錄影訪談 (Torre's Take)

時間: 09-09-06 vs 金鶯隊

(台灣記者: What do you think of Wang 's performance?)
你覺得今天王的表現如何?

(托瑞: I thought he was great! He has been doing that all year for us -- watch this young lady get squeezed out of here. come on in, Kim.)
托瑞: 他表現得很棒, 他這這一整年, 都是這樣為我們做貢獻的.
(這時托瑞對一堆台灣記者說, 這裡有個年輕小姐被擠到後面去啦! 麻煩讓個位置. Kim, 請進來吧!).

(記者 Kim Jones: Joe, 10 of his first 15 outs were ground ball. I know that's his deal, but did you know he was on right away?)
他前十五個出局數中, 有十個是滾地球. 我知道這是他的專長. 但你是否立刻就知道他今天狀況很好?

(托瑞: Well, it makes you feel good when you see that, because you know that he is making his pitch. He got a couple of fast balls up, the one that Millar hit, and the one Fahey hit.
And the thing is, when they scored off him, he just goes right back to making better pitches, not that he tries to make bad pitches. But he is a very special youngster with a great deal of poise.
托瑞: (一邊把中天記者的麥克風壓下來, 以免被麥克風擋住鏡頭) 看到這樣的現象, 讓你感覺很好, 因為你知道他把球路投出來了. 他有幾顆直球飄高了, 像被 Millar 跟 Fahey 打出去的那兩球. 但是, 每當對方在他手下得分時, 他接著就投出更好的球路來 (當然我並不是指他原先有意失投). 他是個很特別的年輕小夥子, 總是保持泰然自若.

(台灣記者: In the ? inning, Wang has been hit, is he O.K.?)
王有一局被球打到了. 他情況還好嗎?
(托瑞: Yeah, he got hit in the hip, but he is fine. He got iced up in here, so hopefully there is no feedback from that. We don't anticipate , because it realy wasn't a dangerous area.)
是呀, 他被打到臀部, 但是沒甚麼事. 剛剛已經接受冰敷了, 希望接下來沒有狀況出現. 我們不覺得會有任何問題的, 因為被擊中的部位不是緊要的地方.

(台灣記者: First inning, Abreu, A-Rod and Giambi didn't in the line up. Can you explain the reason?)
今天的打線裏沒有 Abreu, A-Rod 跟 Giambi, 能否請你解釋一下原因?
(托瑞: Yeah, I had sombody else playing.)
因為我安排了其他球員上場.

(台灣記者: Is because you have so much confidence in Wang?)
另一個台灣記者: 是因為你對王非常有信心的因素嗎?
(托瑞: Oh, no no no no no no. There was a left-hand pitcher pitching, who has been very successful against us. And I just wanted to give a couple of right-handers an opportunity to do something. Plus the fact that Alex was sick, so he couldn't play.
But no, it had nothing to do with Wang. I do have a lot of confidence in Wang, but I certainly don't ... I don't want to take advantage of him by thinking that I am gonna put a club that I don't think can win out there.
不不不, 不是這樣的. 今天對方的投手是一個對我們相當有壓制性的左投手, 因此我想要給幾個右打者表現的機會. 同時 Alex 今天生病不能上場.
但這個決定跟王主投沒有關係. 我的確對王有很大的信心, 但我絕不會因此而佔他便宜, 心中盤算著, 我今天可以擺出一個較弱的陣容上場.

(Announcer: Taiwanese media, out, Please?)
(這時台灣媒體被請出去)

(記者 Kim Jones: is there a psychological difference in a 3-1 game, when you are not sending Mariano in for the 9th?)
在一個 3-1 的比賽, 無法在第九局送李維拉上場, 心理上的感覺有差異嗎? )
(托瑞: Ha ha, yeah, for the manager! But Farnsworth has done this before. Procotor came in and did his job, Mike Myers came in and did his job. It was a clean ballgame in that regard. All but the inability to sacrifice with Greeny. But he caught everything that was hit to him. So that was important. Plus he scored a run and got a big base hit for us in the inning we scored.
哈! 對一個總教練, 當然有差異! 但農場擔任過這樣的角色. Procotor 進場, 盡到他的責任. Myers 進場, 盡到他的責任.
從這個角度來看, 這是一場乾淨俐落的比賽, 除了小綠綠無法觸擊這一點以外. 但是每個打到他位置的球他都接住了, 這個很重要. 還有, 他得了一分, 同時在我們得分的那一局, 有一個很重要的安打.

(記者: He tried to get an extra out, too, I think.)
他好像也有嘗試想多拿一個出局數. (指他秀逗, 二出局後還想抓雙殺那次).
(托瑞: Yeah, I guess, which we were hoping to carry over to the next inning, but they weren't gonna buy it).
是啊! 我猜也是. 我們本來希望那個出局數可以算在下一局的, 可是評審們不吃這一套.

Last edited by nikko on Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
yummyporky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think the Torre should dump Wang next year and make an official press statement to the retarded taiwanese press that Wang as a pitcher is fine and all but they just can't handle all the bullshit these retards have been creating around Wang
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyNikko.com Forum Forum Index -> 文章收藏 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum