MyNikko.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I Love You Too

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyNikko.com Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
commaanders

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:06 am    Post subject: I Love You Too Reply with quote

A prisoner escapes from prison where he has served 15 years. He stops at a house and breaks into it. He finds a young couple in bed. He gets the guy out of bed, ties him up on a chair, ties up the woman to the bed and gets on top of her. He kisses her on the neck, then gets up, and goes to the bathroom.

While he is there, the husband tells his wife: "Listen, this guy is a prisoner, look at his clothes! He probably spent a lot of time in prison, and has not seen a woman in years. I saw the way he
kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, just do what he tells you, give him
satisfaction. This guy's dangerous, if he gets angry, he will kill us. Be strong honey. I love you."

To which the wife responds, "He was not kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me that he found you very sexy, and asked if we kept any Vaseline in the bathroom. Be strong, honey. I love you too...."

[b][url=http://acyclovironline.pharmmedics.info/cheap-acyclovir.html]cheap acyclovir[/url][/b]
[url=http://insuranceauto.spacecybers.info/insurance-auto.html]insurance auto[/url]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

10 Ways to Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity.

1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses On and Point A Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.

2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.

3. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone
has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.

4. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds"

5. Order a Diet Water Whenever You Go Out To Eat, With A Serious Face.

6. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.

7. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.

8. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!"

9. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!"

10. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We AreGoingTo Have To Let One Of You Go."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The subject of " love " :

One word frees us
Of all the weight and pain in life,
That word is Love
~ by Socrates ~

To love a person is to learn the song
That is in their heart,
And to sing it to them
When they have forgotten.
~ by Anonymous ~

You love simply because you cannot help it.
~ by Kim Anderson ~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyNikko.com Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum